1. Matching objects on the basis of different attributes like shape, size, texture and colour.
2. Sorting objects on the basis of a given attribute like shape, size and colour.
3. Categorizing objects into a set on the basis of a given attribute like shape, size and colour.
4. Counting up to 10 objects in a linear and scattered manner.
5. Arranging up to 10 objects in different ways.
6. Understanding the conservation of numbers up to 5.
1. Number Subitization up to 5.
2. Number Subitization up to 10.
3. Counting one more and one less than a given number using different objects.
4. Combining and partitioning sets of 2-5 objects.
Comparison and Ordering
1. Identifying first and last in different configurations of 2-10 objects.
2. Counting and matching to compare objects using the statements: less than/same as/more than.
3. Comparing a number of objects using statements: less than/equal to/greater than.
4. Comparing and matching sets of different objects using the statements mentioned above.
1. Identifying the attribute of volume or capacity by describing containers as big or small.
2. Comparing volume using more than or less than.
3. Comparing volume with sand conservation using the statement is the same as.
1. Reading and writing numerals 1-5.
2. Comparing numerals 1-5.
3. Ordering numerals 1-5.
1. Recognizing the position of objects using the spatial vocabulary: up, down, top, bottom, under, inside, on, under, outside, above and below.
1. Finding objects that match given length, weight, and volume comparison statements.
2. Ordering and comparing objects according to a given attribute.
1. Finding and describing solid shapes using informal language without naming.
2. Identifying and analyzing solid shapes to their two-dimensional faces.
3. Sorting, comparing and matching solid shapes to their two-dimensional faces.
4. Building solid shapes using comparison with their two-dimensional shapes.
1. Identifying patterns using objects.
2. Duplicating and representing those patterns using different objects.
3. Extending and representing those patterns using different objects.
1.Identifying the attribute of length by describing objects as tall or short.
2. Comparing the length using taller than and shorter than with aligned and non-aligned endpoints.
3. Comparing the length/height of different objects using statements: longer than/shorter than/same as.
1. Matching the numerals up to 5 with objects.
2. Making a group of up to 5 objects, matching with the numeral and vice-versa. (Concretion and Abstraction).
3. Representing numbers 1-5 using objects, pictures and numerals.
1. Finding and describing circles, rectangles, squares and triangles using informal language without naming.
2. Identifying and analyzing different shapes: circles, rectangles, squares and triangles.
3. Sorting and comparing different shapes: circles, rectangles, squares and triangles.
4. Positioning different shapes: circles, rectangles, squares and triangles.
1. Identifying the attribute of weight by describing objects as heavy or light.
2. Comparing weight using heavier than, lighter than, and about the same as.
3. Comparing weight using heavier than, lighter than, and the same as with balance scales.
Addition and Subtraction (using numbers 0-5)
1. Creating and solving contextualized addition stories.
2. Creating and solving contextualized subtraction stories.
3. Decontextualizing addition stories to solve using fingers, objects, and drawings.
4. Decontextualizing subtraction stories to solve using fingers, objects, and drawings.